From mid-May to September, prices are calculated on the basis of different publics. Guided tours are also possible.
The optimal flowering period at the Roseraie is in June, we therefore recommend that you come during this month to make the most of a visit in full bloom.
From 4 May to sunday 15 September, 2019
From 10 am to 7 pm
- Week-end « Rendez-vous in the Garden » : June 10, 2019
- « Heritage Days » : September 14th and 15th, 2019
> Full price : €4
> Reduced price : €2
The reduced price is applicable, with proof, to :
- children aged 5 to 15 years old
- elderly persons over 60
- groups of over 15
Free admission, with proof, for :
- children under 5 years old
- schools and leisure centres in Val-de-Marne
- social groups from Val-de-Marne
- the unemployed
- members of the Friends of the Roseraie Association
- journalists bearing their professional card
- County employees,
- during "Rendez-vous in the garden",
- participants enrolled in the painting competition
Supplement : €1 / pers
> For individuals :
integration into constituted groups.
Information on +33 (0)1 47 40 04 04
> For groups :
by appointment on +33 (0)1 47 40 04 04 or by mail
15 people minimum
In cash or by cheque only : credit cards are not accepted.
How to come to the Roseraie ?
The Roseraie is situated a dozen kilometres from the centre of Paris, west of the Val-de-Marne, in Haÿ-les-Roses.
Roseraie du Val-de-Marne Rue Albert Watel 94240 L’HAŸ-LES-ROSES
By Métro/RER/Bus :
- RER ligne B, Bourg-la-Reine station then
- bus 172 direction L’Echat-Parking to the stop Sous-préfecture - Eglise de L’Haÿ-les-Roses
- or 192 direction Rungis-Marche International to the stop Sous-préfecture - Eglise de L’Haÿ-les-Roses
- METRO 7 Porte d’Italie then bus 186 direction Rond-Point Roosevelt to the stop Henri Thirard - Léon Jouhaux
- or 184 direction Pasteur to the stop Sous-préfecture - Eglise de L’Haÿ-les-Roses
Public holidays : METRO 7 Villejuif-L.Aragon + bus 286 direction Antony RER to the stop Tournelles
- From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport: RER B direction Massy-Palaiseau to the stop Bourg-le-Reine then bus 172 direction L’Echat-Parking to the stop Sous-préfecture - Eglise de L’Haÿ-les-Roses
- From Orly airport: Bus 285 direction Louis Aragon-Metro to the stop Le cor de chasse - La belle Epine then bus 192 direction Robinson RER to the stop Sous-préfecture - Eglise de L’Haÿ-les-Roses
By car :
Cars : Cars may be parked in the following car parks :
- local car park on rue Albert Watel
- sub-prefecture car park
- Dispan de Floran car park :
Coaches : After dropping visitors off at the main entrance (rue Albert Watel), it is preferable that coaches be parked on avenue du général Leclerc (2nd entrance to the gardens) where there is a special free parking area.